Your life is busy. With all the ins and outs of your account, it's not easy to know exactly how much money you have available when you need to make a special purchase. Whether you're picking up groceries on the way home from work or you are checking on your payday deposit, ACU Anytime mobile app provides you the access you need.
With ACU Anytime you can:
- check account balances and history.
- transfer funds between your ACU accounts.
perform Interac e-Transfers†.
- make a payment to the payees you've set up on CU@HOME.
- schedule a future bill payment.
- schedule a future transfer of funds.
- view primary account balances without logging in (Quickview).*
- deposit cheques remotely by taking a photo of a cheque.*
- find nearby credit union ATMs & branches wherever they are in Canada.**
- find ACU branch information, such as hours of operation and available services.
- view maps and directions from their current location to any credit union ATM or branch.
* Available on Apple and Android devices only.
** Available on BlackBerry® and Windows® devices only.
Leave work, race home to make supper, get the kids to practice. Sound familiar? Sometimes visiting a branch just isn't an option. With ACU Anytime you can pay your bills at the kids' practice or while dinner is in the oven. It's a multi-tasker's dream.
One of the benefits of being a member of a full-service financial institution is access to the expert advice you need to meet your financial goals. Whether you need to book an appointment with a financial professional, or have a question about a product or service, ACU Anytime will make sure we are just a click away.
With ACU Anytime mobile app you can:
- speak with one of our Member Communication Centre representatives with a convenient one-touch dial button (8am to 8pm weekdays and Saturdays from 9am to 4pm).
- send us an email using our one-touch mail button.
ACU Anytime mobile app uses advanced security features to protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access to your account. Mobile banking functions use the same Personal Access Code (PAC) and security measures as your regular web banking – so even if you lose your phone, you are protected.
To use mobile banking through ACU Anytime mobile app you must be a member of Assiniboine Credit Union with web-banking access to your accounts enabled. Visit assiniboine.mb.ca to learn more.
Cellular data rates may apply, depending on your provider and plan.
*Trademark of Interac Inc, used under license.
™ Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc, used under license.
® BlackBerry is a trademark of Research in Motion, used under license.
® iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc, used under license.
® Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation, used under license.
® CU@HOME is a registered trademark of Credit Union Central of Canada, used under license.